Here we are. It’s the last day of 2015. Was it a good year for you? Any big plans or goals for 2016?!
The Nutrition Adventure blog saw a lot of changes in 2015–a complete design makeover, the addition of video content, and one of my new favorite ways to share recipes, the Yum button for Yummly. To round out the year, I’ve compiled the top 2015 posts that garnered the most shares and page views from the blog. But before we get to that, I want to give a BIG thanks to those who follow, read, comment, and share content from The Nutrition Adventure! I’m extremely grateful and hope you’ll continue to follow along in the new year!Top 2015 Recipes & Moments from The Nutrition Adventure #2015Highlights #newyear Click To Tweet
Even though it’s hard to believe 2015 is coming to an end, it’s been fun looking back on all of the wonderful things that took place and scrolling through pictures. Speaking of pictures, hop on over to Instagram to see my #2015bestnine photos. You’ll never believe it, but they’re all food photos 🙂
Other Favorite Moments from 2015
- A trip to Portland, Oregon & skiing on Mt. Hood
- First trip to Las Vegas for a bachelorette party
- Visiting one of my favorite cities in Tennessee, Chattanooga
- An unforgettable surprise birthday party with tacos, Palomas, and key lime pie hosted by my super-awesome friends
- Having thousands of RD colleagues in Nashville for the Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo
- Spending time with friends on a trip to Birmingham
- The time Sprinkles Cupcakes opened a store & a cupcake ATM just one block from my house
- Seeing Rodrigo y Gabriela VIP style!
- Hiking along the Southern Oregon coast
- Eating Amish donuts with my parents while on the farm
- Palm trees & ocean views in Seaside, Florida
Cheers to a Happy New Year!