It seems like every week there’s a new restaurant opening here in Nashville. So many I can’t possibly keep up, which means my list of new places to try is getting pretty long. Especially when I keep going back to all of my tried-and-true favorites like City House, Marche, and Burger Up.
What’s a girl to do?
For now, I’ll share my list of must-try new restaurants and what I’m dying to try! If you’ve already been, let me know what you ordered and just how badly you want to go back! Then maybe I can sort out my priorities.
1. Music City Tippler The Duck Club with Kennebec Fries (they said truffle salt, so I gotta have ’em!) and the Santeria to drink.
2. Tenn16 The NOLA ‘Po Boy (I’ve heard good things about this one).
3. Rolf & Daughters Hate that I haven’t been yet–I’ve only heard rave reviews. Squid ink canestri, shrimp, squid, rad pancetta, + chili or the Dry aged meatballs, dandelion gremolata, sunday sauce. Or maybe I can convince a someone to split both with me–genius.
4. Josephine’s Not open yet, but I’m ready for it! Sampled a few menu items at a pre-party for the Music City Eats festival at Imogene + Willie in September.
5. Boca Loca Cantina & Taco Factory I’m always down for a fish taco or carnitas. This place looks like they can handle that. Margarita, please!
6. The Treehouse They just had a soft opening last night and are booked with reservations through next week. Can’t wait to see the menu!
7. Peg Leg Porker I have to try the ribs, right? It seems like the appropriate thing to do.
What are your favorite new restaurants in town?