A tasty guide to the best burgers in Nashville + how to build a better burger!
Information in this post provided by NourishWise and their team of Registered Dietitians who analyze recipes for Nashville restaurants. For more information, visit NourishWise.com.
I love burgers. In fact, I’d choose a burger over a steak if presented with the option.
Burgers can be a one-stop shop when it comes to getting all five food groups into one bite! Think about it…..
Fruit?? Yes, fruit. Assuming you’re enjoying that burger with a slice of tomato, fresh avocado, or maybe a slice of grilled pineapple. So while many people may see burgers as a not so healthy option, I believe there’s a lot of potential behind this American favorite.
We have a lot of choices to make when it comes to building the perfect burger, so let’s make some good ones! Load up the patty with veggies, fruit, low-fat dairy, lean protein, and use a whole grain bun when possible. This is a dietitian saying there’s definitely room in the diet for a delicious burger!
Best Burgers in Nashville
These better-for-you burgers found at restaurants around Nashville will satisfy the craving without going overboard. All of the burgers listed here are 700 calories or under. If you’re looking to lower the calories, fat and carbohydrates, request the burger be served in a lettuce wrap rather than on a bun and request condiments like mayonnaise either on the side or leave it off entirely. Be sure to download the NourishWise app so you can have all of the nutrition information for Nashville restaurants at your fingertips!Check out this guide for the Best Burgers in #Nashville! #health #nutrition @NourishWise Click To Tweet
Pour House: The American Cheese Burger
- 500 calories; 23g fat
- As a classic burger should be, this burger is served with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, & pickles
Whiskey Kitchen: The Kayne Prime Burger
- 580 calories; 28g fat
- Fresh ground prime beef on a toasted bun with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles
Americano: Americano Burger
- 660 calories; 28g fat
- Topped with sauteed mushrooms, crispy onions, mustard, mayo, Manchego cheese
- 480 calories; 15g fat
- Ground and patted in house. Served on brioche bun with lettuce, tomato, pickle, red onion and mayo.
- 570 calories; 31g fat
- Jalapeno-pesto mayo, red onion, lettuce, and tomato on a wheat bun
- 610 calories; 26g fat
- American cheese, tomato, lettuce, dill pickles, red onion.
- 660 calories; 27g fat
- Monterey cheese, crushed avocado, tomato, alfalfa sprouts, pomegranate ketchup
Chauhan Ale & Masala House: Lamb Mint Burger
- 600 calories; 25g fat
- Kabab spiced lamb and mushroom burger
Flip Burger: Lamburger
- 670 calories; 34g fat
- Border Springs lamb, feta cheese, marinated vegetables, arugula, pickled red onion, tzaziki, Garam masala spice
Table 3: Duck Burger with Side Salad
- 610 calories; 27g fat
- Orange jalapeno marmalade, house-seasoned chèvre
Have you tried any of these burgers around Nashville?
Pin this guide for later!
What is NourishWise?
“‘NourishWise is a tool that makes eating healthier easier. We analyze all of your favorite dishes at local restaurants and inform you on the healthiest options available. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be difficult, let us help. Our goal is to simplify nutrition and to remove the guesswork while dining out at local restaurants. We want to live in a world where being healthy is simple.”